These make great gifts or can just be set around your room to make it smell good.
Here's what you'll need:
Add 4 packages (1 box) of Knox gelatin to 1 Cup Hot Water. DO NOT boil the water.
- 1 Box (4 packages) Knox Gelatin, no flavor
- 1 Cup Hot Water, NOT Boiling
- 1 Cup Cold Water
- 3 teaspoons of Fragrance, essential oils, extracts or a little perfume
- Food Coloring to match the smell like orange color for orange fragrance or yellow color for lemon fragrance.
- Small jar with a closable lid.
When the gelatin is dissolved add 1 Cup Cold Water and stir.
Add fragrance and food coloring and stir.
Pour the gelatin into small jars.
Let the gelatin set up and put the lid on. Your Air Freshener is now ready to go.
The AllAmerican RunnerDuck Review
Visit our Blog, www.runnerduckreview.wordpress.com, and sign up to receive notifications when it is updated. Our newsletter is a monthly blog with woodworking projects, crafts, recipes, and more.
When you get to our blog just enter your email address and click "Sign Me Up".
This is what it looks like: